How often do women think about sex?

BrowneBlueBird said:
More than you fella's think!
13850.jpg

Lol BB, VERY OFTEN!!!!

Never, they don't even think about sex when they are doing it...

they are thinking about new curtains for the dining room, or cushions for the something.

sdavros said:

they are thinking about new curtains for the dining room, or cushions for the something.

Maybe when they're doing it with you they're actually thinking of doing it with someone else...?

Just a thought.

You really must try harder!

My intended's always thinking about it... More than me anyway!

She gets all agitated if it's been more than a few days but once satisfied she's very relaxed and happy.

I really should be there more often to do it myself...

Boom-Boom!

1.618034 said:
sdavros said:

Maybe when they're doing it with you they're actually thinking of doing it with someone else...?

Just a thought.

You really must try harder!

My intended's always thinking about it... More than me anyway!

She gets all agitated if it's been more than a few days but once satisfied she's very relaxed and happy.

I really should be there more often to do it myself...

Boom-Boom!

You tell him!!!

it's all well and good coming on a forum and saying your this and your that, with regards to sex. why bother.

women don't think about sex as much as men. men don't think about sex as much as made out. It's all stereotypical bullshit. Everyone is different.

and to answer the fella with numbers in his username, i don't care who she thinks about as long as they don't play for united.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.