How patriotic are you?

Pathetic thread and the sort fo thread that, if it were the other way around and posted by rags, the same characters lapping it up would be seething at and using as evidence of how they are all disgusting.

Found this funny though.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I'm not patriotic at all and I put that down to the labour goverment which i've grown up with, bit by bit they are gradually destroying this country with all the political correctness, blame culture and the simple fact that immigrants seem to have more rights than the people who were born here!

Cliched, 'blame culture' $hite that has the bare faced cheek to then criticise 'balme culture' itself. A wonderful lack of self awareness imo.

Oh, and this is the saddest part of statements like that.

Someone who has supposedly 'grown up' with this government and is therefore a young person.

I am sure that it used to take people until well into middle age, when they start realising how they don't recognise their youth anymore, how frail they are and when they start becoming terrified of anything that isn't identical as their youth before they became depressed, cliched ridden, "everything is $hit cos a bloke in the pub told me", tabloid moaners, pining for the good old days.

Now it seems that this is even the default attitude of the stupid young too.

Led by the nose by the Shitty end of the media into believing that everything is shit and that they are always victims, with everyone who isn't them screwing them over. Moaning twats, not really knowing what they are talking about and nowhere near old enough to use the excuse of age and realisation that the world changes when they can't as an excuse.

If there is one thing that depresses me about modern life it is when a young person is spouting "gone to the dogs" bollocks, fed to them by morons and swallowed hook line and sinker.

At least wait until you are an scared old fart who is terrified of anything they don't recognise, ffs!

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Pathetic thread and the sort fo thread that, if it were the other way around and posted by rags, the same characters lapping it up would be seething at and using as evidence of how they are all disgusting.

does it make you feel good about yourself to sneer over everyone else's hypocrisy?

I know it works for me. and it's highly amusing to read.

but, I have to say the views expressed on this board are the product of thousands of individuals with conflicting points of view. 'hypocrisy' as such surely only exists within individuals, not amongst them... unless you really think we should all share one point of view.

keep up the good work sunshine.

It's a shame that the mumpets at the fa are not patriotic, appointing a foreign coach how is that patriotic?

Wouldn't wish a serious long term injury on anyone but I do find it amusing when it happens to a rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.