How slow is this site ?

Seems fine to me and so does this fella ...

giphy.webp

@oakiecokie @mackenzie
Ok, so it’s running slow for some.

it would help to know what you are looking at BM with:
What device PC/Mac/phone?
What operating system and version of device?
What browser and version?
Do you have Add-ons installed for browser?
Do you have Ads unblocked on BM?
Is it just BM that is slow?
It was just Blue Moon that was difficult to run at a speed that was in line with all my other sites that I can reach with no problems at all ref speed.
Late last night it was working perfectly and so far this morning it appears to be OK.
However it was so frustrating virtually all day yesterday that I gave up for 3 hours.

@oakiecokie @mackenzie
Ok, so it’s running slow for some.

it would help to know what you are looking at BM with:
What device PC/Mac/phone?
What operating system and version of device?
What browser and version?
Do you have Add-ons installed for browser?
Do you have Ads unblocked on BM?
Is it just BM that is slow?
Hi
Mine is on a phone (android) and ads are unblocked. It's just BM.

It's definitely not a problem server side. There was an issue with a particular ad over the weekend, as described here, but that should be resolved now?

It's much faster than it was with the new software for me, without knowing what device/browser someone is using it must be hard to determine why things are slow to load for some users.

If you're on wifi try switching it off and connecting to the site using 4g etc. Try a different device. Try a different browser. If you haven't left it somewhere try hitting router/phone with your walking stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.