How the mighty have fallen

Harold

The Italians have tried to keep up with the Premier League.

Beckham has been lauded as somebody AC Milan must keep at all costs.

They finally offered 5 million for him.

Eight hundred grand less than the bar codes paid for a sad scouse twat who we were glad to see the back of and any team with an ounce of integrity wouldn't touch.

LA Galaxy couldn't give a shit if Beckham goes on 'strike'.

They're shocking anyway.

Beckham's whole fantasy image sells a bucketload of seats.

The Americans might not be great at football, but they know their cash.

Its great to see the smarmy, squeeky voiced, adulterous cockney rag squirm.

Harold said:

Eight hundred grand less than the bar codes paid for a sad scouse twat who we were glad to see the back of and any team with an ounce of integrity wouldn't touch.

They're shocking anyway.

Not sure he is squiming mate. I would be very surprised if it didn't happen. I'm no fan of his, he made his bed so he should lie in it but his wealth and his name make him very powerful.

Harold said:

They're shocking anyway.

apologies, I had not read this mornings reports.. Just shows, what a stupid decision it was in the first place to go to LA.

interesting comments from the Yanks.

Leiweke insists the Rossoneri have never come close to meeting AEG's and the league's asking price.

"They've never been in the ballpark," he said. "What they've tried to do is use David and use us.

"We're not going to play that game any more. This has been extremely damaging and distracting for our team.

"I've been as courteous and as gracious as I possibly can out of respect for David, but now it's time to move on. We need to get David excited about the team we're building here and coming back."

Project said:
interesting comments from the Yanks.

Leiweke insists the Rossoneri have never come close to meeting AEG's and the league's asking price.

"They've never been in the ballpark," he said. "What they've tried to do is use David and use us.

"We're not going to play that game any more. This has been extremely damaging and distracting for our team.

"I've been as courteous and as gracious as I possibly can out of respect for David, but now it's time to move on. We need to get David excited about the team we're building here and coming back."

Milan really are fucked. They have no money. Just read a report saying Nesta could be finished too due to his back injury... Bet those banks are knocking on the door too.

Maybe Gary Cook knew what he was talking about when labeling them amatuers.

They will rot so bad. They missed out on 100M for Kaka and now their team is screwed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.