How thick can you be?

In 200 years time the M***** song will still be sung, simple.

Not saying i agree with it but it is a part of the football culture and it wont go away.

Every week in every ground around the world distasteful songs are sung by hundreds and thousands of fans that if they wasnt at a match, these songs wouldnt even enter their minds.

It will never ever go away..

blueinsa said:

Not saying i agree with it but it is a part of the football culture and it wont go away.

Every week in every ground around the world distasteful songs are sung by hundreds and thousands of fans that if they wasnt at a match, these songs wouldnt even enter their minds.

As I said before If you can be identified singing an offensive song you can be banned it has happened same as people get thrown out for smoking every game apparently (never seen it happen) the courts can ban you for 3 years but it's up to the club. I remember the story last year about a fan being done on Piccadilly Station for offensive chanting he got a 3 year ban but City withdrew his season card indefinatley. Reading through the posts on here it seems there is a 50/50 split those of us that don't and those that do. I will never accept the it's only a song rubbish there are plenty of ways to rag bait but singing about that accident isn't big hard or clever

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
blueinsa said:

As I said before If you can be identified singing an offensive song you can be banned it has happened same as people get thrown out for smoking every game apparently (never seen it happen) the courts can ban you for 3 years but it's up to the club. I remember the story last year about a fan being done on Piccadilly Station for offensive chanting he got a 3 year ban but City withdrew his season card indefinatley. Reading through the posts on here it seems there is a 50/50 split those of us that don't and those that do. I will never accept the it's only a song rubbish there are plenty of ways to rag bait but singing about that accident isn't big hard or clever

Agree with your points mate, im just saying that football fans have always and will always make fun of things that really shouldnt be made fun of and if that means its against a particular rival then they will do it even more.

This is not just a City thing...

Surely though, as Manchester City fans we stop singing these songs and get them out of the club.

"We are impecable" - remember that? Then lets make that song mean something. Instead of talking about it on the board confront these morons who are singing the songs and tell them to stop.

MCRJON said:
Surely though, as Manchester City fans we stop singing these songs and get them out of the club.

"We are impecable" - remember that? Then lets make that song mean something. Instead of talking about it on the board confront these morons who are singing the songs and tell them to stop.

If it was a small minority, yes, but it isnt and never will be imo

I can alsmost gaureentee that the majority of blues have at some time, refered to the rags as M****** and that a vast majority still do!

And that a large majority have at some point in their lives sang that song, either because they didnt know better or they was caught up in the heat of the moment at a game or because they want to and choose to sing it because its directed at a rival. One that many see as using the air disaster as a money making racket when it suits and then using it to bellitle City when it suits.

70,000 thousand rags in mock grief and outrage over this song and then the next week they are busy singing themselves about submarines or turks carrying knives or Heysel or Hillsborough etc etc etc.

Like ive said agree or disagree it will never ever go away, it is inbreed in our football culture, indeed it is the world over.

MCRJON said:

In reality thats not as easy as it sounds. They don't care about the club or you and probably won't think twice about giving you a slap. Giving them life bans and drowning out their chants with other songs might be the most effective way.

MCRJON said:

I did against Copenhagen bloke sat behind me and my son every song was m*****h this and m*****h that when my lad asked what M*****h was I had no choice I did only to be told to f**k Off and get a life scared my son which alerted the steward. The Steward asked what was going on by the end of it the lad was warned anymore and he was out. He spent the rest of the match calling me allsorts under his breath just loud enough that I could hear it but thats the mentality of some. As a kid I was as guilty of it till my uncle heard me at one derby he leathered me on the Kippax and explained why later that night. Now older and wiser I took the time to explain why it's not the done thing to my lad, his response to any rag is funny "you count ya debts we will count our billions rag boy"

The First Time i heard Terry Cooke youre not a M****H any more was at Bristol on a night game & the Vast Majority if not all the City fans were Singing it

cyberblue said:
The First Time i heard Terry Cooke youre not a M****H any more was at Bristol on a night game & the Vast Majority if not all the City fans were Singing it

At least you're admitting you have a problem, its the first step to recovery

RealMancsAreBlue said:
cyberblue said:

At least you're admitting you have a problem, its the first step to recovery

why do you always come across as a smart arse, iv referred to them before as it,id say 90% of people have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.