How thick is Rio Ferdinand?

sir baconface said:
Not sure how this warranted a football ban but fcukin hilarious anyway.

As for education, what a humiliation :-)

I hope his tutor likes a challenge.

I presume the ban was for bringing the game into disrepute.

Like it or not he is held in high esteem by youngsters, if he can use terms like Sket and Choc Ice without punishment then you cannot tell kids not to.

Just why he is a role model I will never know. A drug cheat, love cheat and a racist who cannot string a sentence together is held up as someone to copy all because he played for the Rags.

problem with camel gob , he is an ill educated half wit , who could kick a ball about a bit , and hes got a few bob , but this will not alter the fact he is ugly and every time he opens his mouth , it sounds like he has just stepped out of the gutter................... init bro

Apparently he's considering withdrawing his support for FA initiatives...whatever they are.

Shades of Andy Cole retiring from International football. Meh.

I wonder if SKY will shove him in the studio on Sunday, could be a melt down if they do.

Emotional regulation - one of the keys to holding down most kinds of position that require you to be even remotely professional once in a while.

It would seem that our friend has repeatedly proven he is lacking, eh Mario? ;)

The ban is justified IMO. If you don't respond to an FA charge then you should be punished pretty severely. I'd have him off any FA committees, panels etc as well, but that would have been the case before this.

moomba said:
The ban is justified IMO. If you don't respond to an FA charge then you should be punished pretty severely. I'd have him off any FA committees, panels etc as well, but that would have been the case before this.

Totally agree.
How the twat thinks he is above normal professional and personal standards is beyond me.
Every time he is caught doing something wrong (which lets face it is every six months or so) he squeals n bleats. Fire him off from any involvement in football

Funny-Camel-1.jpg

blue b4 the moon said:
Apparently he's considering withdrawing his support for FA initiatives...whatever they are.

Shades of Andy Cole retiring from International football. Meh.

I wonder if SKY will shove him in the studio on Sunday, could be a melt down if they do.

Withdrawing his support for FA initiatives. That looks like police officers resigning when corruption charges are looming, or people in public services taking early retirerment before the results of a enquiry are announced.
Any of the following could be used. "Jump before being pushed" "Catch me if you can" "Not guity me lord"" Lets go through the square widow".

RFIAC.

moomba said:

QPR fans probably haven t stopped singing since!

The guy is a total prick, avoided a drug test and got away with. Spent many a night in the Circle club in town with him and his cronies with plenty of gear, my mate was a minder at the time. Trying to make an image for himself now but he is a total clown who could play football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.