How to buy a ticket for the European games .......

N-Word-Joe

Hi everyone, I am a season ticket holder and I have yet to be to a European game, and I have agreed to go wit my mate (sits next to me with his season ticket)

But how do I get a ticket for the games? Aalberg game on thurs .... How do I get my ticket?

Also do I get the seat I sit in usually, ie. My season ticket seat?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

greenie said:
ring up/go down/website
easily done
can sit in ur own seat if no1 else bought it

Cheers mate. You think If I go down on Thursday after I finish college I can get the seat I usually sit in?

Hi There,

Just call the ticket office and quote your customer number on your season ticket, You can ask for your own seat but it may not be available, They will offer you alternative seats If you log onto the official web site it shows you what blocks are availble.

The tickets for Thursday are £20 +£1.75 booking fee.

out of interest as a season ticket holder , why have you never bothered getting a cup game ticket before? not having a dig just curious.

uwerosler28 said:
out of interest as a season ticket holder , why have you never bothered getting a cup game ticket before? not having a dig just curious.

I have been to a few FA cup games but that is it, but those times were 3 years ago when I didn't have 3 essays a night ! Haha and my dad bought them for me as I was 16 and didn't have a job ..... But I have been to the mid-week EPL games for ages. But I have really enjoyed our European games as the teams seem to set up to play us, not stifel us, so I felt like I was missing out so I am going to start going now. :-)

shocking how a st holder hasnt been to a euro match this season!

its been what everyone has been wanking over for years

forevercity said:
shocking how a st holder hasnt been to a euro match this season!

its been what everyone has been wanking over for years

Alright, calm down mate, I live in south Cheshire, so it takes an hour on the train to get to piccaddily and then the buses take ages with the queueing etc. And then I got to get back .... And with the amount of work I get with doing 4 full A-levels I get mountains of work aswel. So all the European matches I have watched on my computer or tv..... So don't make it out like I'm a bit of a 'big game goer' as I have been to all home games this year and ended up having to miss the Stoke away game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.