How to manage fallout?

sir baconface

If we played tomorrow with everyone fit and our new acquisitions in place, I reckon the bench would be picked from the following twelve:

Caballero
Zab
Clichy
Denayer (if not loaned out)
Mangala
Martin
Delph
Fernando
Navas
Nasri
Iheanacho
Bony

So four of five of them wouldn't even get a place on the bench. Even if you disagree with my selection, there would be a different four or five of similar calibre.

How do you think we will manage this situation?

with respect, I'd get rid of 1 of Navas/ Nasri (if KDB comes) and maybe loan Denayer with recall option if we are hit with injuries? Even though I would like to see him come through this season. Or maybe Martin will go elsewhere. Who knows!

take Willy out and make it 6. he's obviously always going to be on the bench. Pellegrini likes to have 3 defenders on the bench too when available, a change at both fullbacks and a centre half then 3 more from midfielders and strikers. Fernando will miss out quite a bit if he's not in the starting 11. MDM can cover both center half and that position if necessary. Delph will nearly always be in the squad for his energy and versatility. Can see Navas missing out a fair bit too when he's not in the first 11, simply because Nasri can cover more positions.

Might not get chance to go the way this is dragging on,if it happens deadline day its gonna be touch and go,unless somerts already sorted for Nasri/Navas before deadline day I mean
What are the chances of the only bids for Nasri coming in from Italian clubs with the usual low fee/loan first combination? Nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.