How to manage pubs opening again.

Feel depressed at the thought.
Thousands and thousands would have died from this virus and people are itching to celebrate the weatherspoons being back open.

I certainly want my life back. I’m unwell at the moment and I crave normality.

If you think you've had it. 100quid to test and a certificate. No one in pubs without a certificate. All money to a virus fund. If there is a vaccination same applies. Oaps free.

No way I'm shelling out £100 to go back to work early when I'm off on full pay for the forseeable

I certainly want my life back. I’m unwell at the moment and I crave normality.

of corse mate. We all do.

but equally I really want the world to change and we all look at ways to avoid future pandemics, climate change, mass consumption, the meat industry etc. These all need to be tackled sooner than later.
Unfortunately we have a ignorant society that don’t care about these issues.

I hope any self respecting person fucks weatherspoons off as its another company that has well and truly took the piss.

I will definitely be boycotting them. Really hope social media could play a part in people to do the same - unfortunately the lure of a £2 pint is a tough ask to avoid for many.

but equally I really want the world to change and we all look at ways to avoid future pandemics, climate change, mass consumption, the meat industry etc. These all need to be tackled sooner than later.

That's a very personal view, which is fine, but many (including me) don't fully share it.

I never go to Spoons. My local one is a hell hole. It’s full of drunks and isn’t useable during the day let alone at night.

Tim Martin is a prize idiot too.

I’ve found the answer to most problems can be reached in the pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.