How to transfer CL Final tickets?

Bluemoon230989

I bought a Cat 2 ticket for a (now ex) mate that he's decided he doesn't want.
My son's got a friend of his to buy it this morning.

Has anyone transferred a ticket to someone else yet?
I have the access code for the UEFA portal and got the email today telling me the ticket's available.

If I fill in my details, name passport number etc, does it then offer the option to transfer to a third party?

Or should I just give him the access code and let him take it from there? (after receiving payment obviously)

Hope someone can help.

I found it dead easy. It took be about two minutes to set up the App, assign my own ticket and transfer the other to my son. I texted him what to do and he replied almost instantly.

I will try not to lose my phone the day before like I did with the FA Cup Semi-Final!

I found it dead easy. It took be about two minutes to set up the App, assign my own ticket and transfer the other to my son. I texted him what to do and he replied almost instantly.

I will try not to lose my phone the day before like I did with the FA Cup Semi-Final!
Was the one for your son originally booked using his access code?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.