How Will Mancini Be Remebered???

waspish said:
Why has gone? ;)
Nicked off the OP:

Blue Hefner said:
If he leaves this summer or in 10yrs....

adrianr said:
Depends, dont know what he could do with ten years in charge. If he left at the end of the year without winning anything else I'd remember him for giving me the best day as a City fan bar none, and one that will likely never be topped. He'll forever be a legend to me.
Sums it up pretty well for me as well. Can't see him being in charge next season if we end up potless this season.

Very fondly as he was the manager who had won us our first trophy since 1976, and our first top league title since 1968.

He will be a legend when he leaves.Hope the club dont sack him like Mark Hughes was sacked

With affection, always, no doubt he'll go down in history regardless of what we achieve from here on in by the pure manner in the way events unfolded against QPR.

But as a person, there is much to admire and remember, his traits together are quite unique, he has that 'Inspector Clouseau' approachable, bumbling foreigner thing going on, yet underneath there is a highly intellectual and perceptive winner with a steely determination, bet he'd be a right laugh stoned out of his cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.