How would you say you are coping mentally?

W W

worsleyweb

Out of ten - keep it brief

I would say between a 4 and an 8

3. I’m an absolute mess at the moment and this hasn’t helped.

2 weeks ago = 1

Possibly worst mental state of my life because of the impact of the virus, couldn’t see how the world can cope and petrified for my pregnant wife , had 4 sleepless nights and first time I’ve experienced genuine anxiety.

now = 7

still nervous, but realised so much of this is out of my control and I can only stay home, do my work from home and look after my wife and loved ones. Managed to look at the positives and take each day as it comes.

Last edited:
Just done two album listening parties with all the lads in my music chat, and thousands across the country. Feeling great!

Been eating healthily because I’ve got the time to cook well and it makes all the difference mentally. When you get the vitamins and minerals in abundance it changes your entire mindset, psychologically and chemically n’all.

Just need to pick up the exercise to release the endorphins and I’ll be flying.

TRAIN WELL, EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL! It’s a triangle, each as important as the other, the only three things you need in life. If you do them right, everything else is easy!

Just done two album listening parties with all the lads in my music chat, and thousands across the country. Feeling great!

Been eating healthily because I’ve got the time to cook well and it makes all the difference mentally. When you get the vitamins and minerals in abundance it changes your entire mindset, psychologically and chemically n’all.

Just need to pick up the exercise to release the endorphins and I’ll be flying.

TRAIN WELL, EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL! It’s a triangle, each as important as the other, the only three things you need in life. If you do them right, everything else is easy!

Try the Joe Wicks daily workout - only half hour ,it’s aimed at Kids but it’s actually pretty tough and gets the muscles going - really good fun. Monday - Friday 9am, or YouTube it whenever. Me and wife managed to done it every one so far.

2 weeks ago = 1

Possibly worst mental state of my life because of the impact of the virus, couldn’t see how the world can cope and petrified for my pregnant wife.

now = 7

still nervous, but realised so much of this is out of my control and I can only stay home, do my work from home and look after my wife and loved ones. Managed to look at the positives and take each day as it comes.
Stay cool iron my daughter is set to give birth to a little girl on 14th I don't say much about how I feel and such because my lads on here and he stalks me but I can't wait till she's had baby and gets back home stay safe mate.

Today was a nightmare mentally. Went to the cash machine and couldn't get my pin right 2 attempts and gave in, had the pin number at home on my laptop nothing like what i typed in the machine.

Then went to the supermarket to buy veg, got home and looked in the fridge and had bought the same today as yesterday totally forgot i'd bought it already. Staying at home when normally out at work messes with your head. The plus is i have lot's of veg:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.