Howard Webb

Re: Howard Webb Top Ref or Real Big W......?

All refs have been awful this season. Every game I have watched including non City ones have had atrocious decisions being made. This sport will never be fair until they utilise technology. We all think it and we all know it. The refs can't be trusted to make the correct calls anymore and with 20+ TV camera's dotted around the stadium and replays being available in a matter of seconds there is no reason why it shouldn't be used.

427770_265944660143918_100001851573339_656761_1796181035_n.jpg

will be interesting to see if talk shite and dogger give welbeck asmuch an ear bashing as he did exactly what aj did

Re: Howard Webb Top Ref or Real Big Wanker?

danburge82 said:
ref'd the Rag game well today..

Haha did you type that with a straight face ?...watch the game again and get back to me.

Forget the idea that Webb is corrupt/biased or whatever as I would say he isn't. I maybe wrong but I would guess that he is considered by most manager's in the league as one of the best if not the best around.

So what does that make the rest? Week after week we see City games and feel incensed that we don't get decisions ( and forget the ones we do get occasionally) but it seems so do most teams.

Even the scum reckon they are hard done to.I recall Spurs being robbed royally away at Stoke and some sendings off recently have been a joke.The problem is partly how the game has changed and is ridiculously scrutinised but mostly I would say that the refs in general are just not that good. Not cheats but just not that good.

blumoon said:
Interesting Sky sports stat..... since Howard Webb has started for Yernited they have never lost :-)

Does anyone have a jpeg of this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.