Hows everybody coping?

Im not the only one who refuses to wear red clothes, including pants and socks etc or use red shower gel etc am I? I will have to wear a red Tesco polo at work though argggh :(
Its not just me is it...

Please tell me the tw@ on sky that showed his champions tattoo is a plant...

Do I not like that!

Just took the dogs out for a walk to displace nervous energy (it didn't work by the way). On the way back, we pass the local Garden of Remembrance. At one end was a bunch of forget-me-nots wrapped in sky blue and white ribbon, with a card on it "To Dad, you would have loved this. Miss you. CTID".

Made me cry.

fergal_oc said:

Do I not like that!

It was real :-(

Even Niall Quinn says the fans are celebrating outside.

Am I the only one whose stomach feels sick as a dog with nerves?

Good luck everyone

Ed2607 said:
fergal_oc said:

Do I not like that!

It was real :-(

Even Niall Quinn says the fans are celebrating outside.

Am I the only one whose stomach feels sick as a dog with nerves?

Good luck everyone
No. Having seen how attacking the QPR team is, we'll have to be at our very best today. From Hart, defence, midfield and attack...EVERYONE must be at their best for City or we won't win the league.

Come on lads, just one more game. You can do it!

25 minutes to go and already tears in my eyes , hope they're happy tears at the end. C'mon City do it for all of us who have suffered for years. Can't get it through to the wife how much this means to me and thousands of blues everywhere - please oh please just do it

Cobwebcat said:
flb said:
Cobwebcat said:
Can't believe it's come down to this. Slept from 2.30 to 8.30 in the last hour I've had 4 poos. Just want it over so I know what I am left to deal with. I don't think the players will be as bad though. Just do your normal job. Poo number 5 coming up!

Did you have a poo at Paul's ?

Haha that's a weird advert. I'd poo at Paul's or anywhere right now. This is way worse than Gillingham at Wembley....the price of success.

Or better ? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.