Hows SantaCruz doing?

Every time I've seen him he's played very well for them, he's not banging them in but some of his hold-up play is very good and he always seems to make a contribution. I read Betis are planning a clear out of fringe players so that they can afford to keep RSC on a permanent deal.

LoveCity said:
Every time I've seen him he's played very well for them, he's not banging them in but some of his hold-up play is very good and he always seems to make a contribution. I read Betis are planning a clear out of fringe players so that they can afford to keep RSC on a permanent deal.

That is good news for City..I wonder how much we'll get for him..

When fit,a quality player,thats never been in doubt.

I hope he gets a contract for everyones sake.

I just watched that game, he didn't stand out at all, very average.

Atleti should have been clear at half time, good ending to the game though.

LoveCity said:

This.
They are happy with RSC but Betis is in administration. Money will be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.