HR / Recruitment

Also, HR and Recruitment are 2 different things.

@sboromcfc - I work in recruitment, and have done for 10 years....if you wanna ask anything, send me a message

irlamblue70 said:
If you are serious about getting into recruitment then the best advice I can give you is:-
1. sell your soul to the devil
2. sell your granny
3. sell any remaining shred of self-respect you may have

If you do all three you automatically qualify for a degree in all manner of things 'recruitment'.

Should you decide to accept this advice then I reserve the right to take a commission of 20% of your starting salary (plus benefits and car allowance) just for sending you one email!

WOW! you must of dealt with some real cowboys mate! I have my own recruitment company and been very successful in the industry without having to do any of those things ........ I think you need to change the recruitment agencies you use pronto!

Oh and by the way we'd recruit at 17% lol

I am a HR lecturer at a local university if you want to drop me an e-mail I may be able to offer you some advice. I suggest you look at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cipd.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.cipd.co.uk</a> - this is our professional body and may be able to offer you a little more guidance.

Fanzone Danny said:
irlamblue70 said:
If you are serious about getting into recruitment then the best advice I can give you is:-
2. sell your granny

If you do all three you automatically qualify for a degree in all manner of things 'recruitment'.

Should you decide to accept this advice then I reserve the right to take a commission of 20% of your starting salary (plus benefits and car allowance) just for sending you one email!

WOW! you must of dealt with some real cowboys mate! I have my own recruitment company and been very successful in the industry without having to do any of those things ........ I think you need to change the recruitment agencies you use pronto!

Haha! You're probably right Fanzone. Not tarring you all with the same brush. Same as any walk of life - some good, some bad. When things start picking up again, and if you'd do it for 12.5% we may speak!!!

Fanzone Danny said:
irlamblue70 said:
2. sell your granny

"WOW! you must of dealt with some real cowboys mate!"

Yep far too many in the industry. They soon get found out though and have a short term life. The real recruiters provide a great service and get people jobs. That`s why I am well worth my 25%.

why not become a union activist instead?

become good at it ,you can maybe become a democratically elected official,you could thereby assist in formulating decent personnel policies

or continue on the cnuts path you're on now 's up to you

Fanzone Danny said:
irlamblue70 said:
2. sell your granny

What's the name of your recruitment company?

mackenzie said:
Fanzone Danny said:

I thinks its called "illegals4u", but you'll have to get Danny to verify that.

mackenzie said:
Fanzone Danny said:

It's Sandy's Superstars isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.