HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

RIP sad news for the queen, his family and Britain

A long and fruitful marriage. Can't imagine being married that long. Changed the way the Royals interacted with the public. A fantastic mind, great military service and then gave it all up because he fell in love. Sure he was outspoken but he came from a completely different generation.

R.I.P

What I don't like is a load of my favourite channels having banners all over them saying "Breaking news, please tune into BBC news." Why? I've heard the news and now I want to watch old Top Gear.

And the amount of sycophants all jumping out of the woodwork. I thought Witchell was dead. I've just shouted at the radio at him. The ****.

His well publicised gaffes were often a result of him not being able to think of something to say, he hated pomp and ceremony, and felt embarrased in the public eye.
I wonder how many young peoples lives have been positively changed as a result of this remarkable man, due to the scheme he set up in the 50's. It must be hundreds of thousands, if not millions.
For that alone he deserves respect.
R.I.P. Sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.