HRH Prince Philip - Passed Away

Many were under the age of consent which makes them rapist nonces.
This last couple of pages has told me a lot about your mindset so you’ll have to forgive me for bowing out and leaving you to it. Think I’ll be giving you a wide berth from now.
Thank you.

Having a monarchy isn’t democratic but I’d rather stick with it as long as the monarch carries on in the same exemplary way as the current one whether it be Charles or William. If they start behaving like cunts then it’s time to get rid. The alternative is an elected President which means a possibility that we could end up with a Trump, Bolsanaro or Putin equivalent if there was a concerted effort by elements of the media to promote it. We’d have the Express pushing for the gammon to vote for President Farage in no time.
Hardly a ringing endorsement is it mate?
You'd rather have our shit system of monarchy than the shittier system of an elected Head of state.
Still I take your point.
Maybe when King Chaz III gets in and slims it all down and simplifies it, he can work from an office in Central London with some administrative staff and get rid of all the hangers on.

only thing utterly over the top is this rant.
You Cock a knees love a Royal don't you? I can see it on Saturday, you'll all be sat in your front rooms, on your chintz chairs, flags at half mast, Royal Family teapot on the table with some jellied eels, TV on, crocodile tears:

"I used to have a drink with old Phil down the Bull and Bush in the East End, loved a barmaid or two did Phil, was a right character, good job Lizzie never found out"

Three hours later, you'll all be bladdered on 4 pints of Fullers brown ale, doing the "Lambeth Walk" in your Pearly suits with the Union Jack hanky on your head, bit of Knees up Mother Brown and 3 more pints of Fullers and you'll all get morose and start singing "we'll meet again". Following morning, "we gave our Phil a right old send off, get the saveloys and green gravy on luv, l'm facking starving".

You Cock a knees love a Royal don't you? I can see it on Saturday, you'll all be sat in your front rooms, on your chintz chairs, flags at half mast, Royal Family teapot on the table with some jellied eels, TV on, crocodile tears:

"I used to have a drink with old Phil down the Bull and Bush in the East End, loved a barmaid or two did Phil, was a right character, good job Lizzie never found out"

Three hours later, you'll all be bladdered on 4 pints of Fullers brown ale, doing the "Lambeth Walk" in your Pearly suits with the Union Jack hanky on your head, bit of Knees up Mother Brown and 3 more pints of Fullers and you'll all get morose and start singing "we'll meet again". Following morning, "we gave our Phil a right old send off, get the saveloys and green gravy on luv, l'm facking starving".

me personally. Not that interested in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.