HTC desire. One complaint

brass neck

As well all know it's been a godsend to those of us who don't want to afford the iPhone and some may say it's a better phone anyway even. However,one complaint....the SMS is full of glitches. The main ones being: if you do a big text you start to lose the bottom of the text and can't scroll down on the touch screen. Same goes if you input line is at the side of the screen, you just cant get in there without pressing something else. The letters are too close together and this causes problems with the predictive text and there isn't a feature to block people textin/calling you like they used to have on samsungs. I'm not really into handset and all that stuff, you would of thought they would of nailed it and done some updates!

you can possibly do one 'over the air' if you havent ever done one before.

You can also 'root' the phone which is like jailbreaking but better. You can add lots of different roms onto the phone for a different experience and to find one more suited to your needs. for example the stock roms come loaded with facefart crap. and i dont want any of that - just uses precious memory, so I get one without.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.