Huawei P30 Pro

Google has had a face like a smacked arse since Amazon stopped selling their products.

It's all about money and boosting their own products.
Boosting sales of Pixel 3 and later this year, Pixel 4, may well have something to do with it.

Google has had a face like a smacked arse since Amazon stopped selling their products.

It's all about money and boosting their own products.
Potentially, but they will be losing a shit tonne of money in licensing and dev fee's from Huawei.

Huawei have long been developing their own platform and actually have it partially operating on some of their watches (i have one) but there's just no way they will be able to compete out of China IMO. They're already quite slow in providing OS security updates so there probably won't be much change there for users, Huawei will have to pay more dev's so they can go through build cycles quicker but that's probably not an issue. Out of China, not having access to Play Store without using a backdoor is a HUGE issue, in China it's not so bad as they already have a lot of restrictions and (IIRC) Xiaomi international versions do not ship with the Play Store on them already.

Boosting sales of Pixel 3 and later this year, Pixel 4, may well have something to do with it.
If the Pixel 4 has the reported 2 cameras on it, they could just wipe away all the other camera phone competition again. Look what they've managed to do with just one, when some competitors are using anything upto 5!

Btw I forgot about Google Pay. Who doesn't use Google Pay these days, and I would imagine that's now impossible on any new Huawei phone? Trump has essentially killed Huawei sales outside China I think.

Great job by the orange moron.

Maybe if Google and Apple produced a decent phone then they wouldn't need an idiotic president to bail them out from superior and cheaper competition.

It's great news for these two, it means they can go back to spending their coffers on finding better ways to harvest and sell peoples information.

Steve Jobs would be ashamed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.