Huddersfield (A) Post Match Thread

I missed most of the first half so I didn't see a lot of the shit play people are complaining about, but second half we were absolutely fine. Not our best but 2 quick goals to kill the game, then rested everyone important.

You missed fuck all, awful first half.

Job done in the end but Pep does need to address that drop in intensity, against better teams than Huddersfield it will cost us.

Sane the best of the bunch today. Walker is looking a bit of a defensive liability at times.

Walker is beginning to drive me insane, seems to be off the pace mentally and having to rely on his pace to fix his usual brain fart.

Played the worst team in the league who were frankly awful. Three nil away looks ok and a stonewall penalty not given would have made it 0-4 but we didn't play well in the first half but came out with more desire in the second half and a good fifteen minutes after HT allowed us to cruise the rest of the game. Danilo MOTM. Three points and a clean sheet to keep us moving forwards.

Danilo smashed it for a deflected goal. Deserved as we were denied an absolutely definite pen. Nice play around the box, KDB out to Sané who fired it right to the head of Sterling. Danilo intercepted well, Agüero headed it off to my motm Leroy who controlled and finished in style. 3 goals, clean sheet, gap only 4 points still, happy with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.