Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i meant and why i said it.

IF it was to happen this place will be in fucking meltdown with calls for peps head and you know it.

I accept your argument for him playing, ive said that im just surprised thats all given he has changed so much of the side and basically let it be known this game isnt a priority.

Why should anybody care about this site being in meltdown.

It happens every time we lose or draw no matter the circumstances.

More concerned about a decent result to be fair.

Of course we don't want anybody injured.

We lost another two this week and our captain again in training again.

Well I'm in the middle of their vocal support and they are disappointed with their team.

They also have a Hollands Pie Shop in the ground.

Think we will be sloppy after so many changes and without Dav, Kev or Yaya to control things like normal. Pressure on Fernandinho to do the creative work today.

They have made a lot of changes too but imagine they will be well up for it, plus the usual helping hand from the ref to sprinkle some FA cup magic into the game, I expect it will be a reasonably close game for the most part but quality should see us through.

3-1.

Clichy injured and Vince "felt" something in his leg, lmao.

edit....and I'm only laughing cos it's so sad.

Whats up with Clichy?

Only City could lose two players after the manager said all was well with the squad less than 24 hours before a game.

Physio say Clichy is a major doubt posted 5 minutes after Pep says he is unavailable through injury ........

They just never let up do they?

'You have to fancy Huddersfield'

Huddersfield v Manchester City (15:00 GMT)

c55d0c96-b8d7-4e91-a131-273eb3af8dca.jpg

Kevin Kilbane

Former Everton winger on Football Focus

Posted at13:55
We are looking at a record attendance today at Huddersfield. It is a huge day for them.

You have got to fancy Huddersfield the way they are playing. The momentum is with them.
Gormless cretin working for a vile institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.