Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the strongest possible lineup we can field without Stones and Mendy available

Strong team to start. Nice to see Zinch named too. If we start quick, there’s no reason not to destroy them.

I like that team and it also shows Pep is not messing around in away games this season, all points needed!

Rubbish. If some want to be a bit more positive than most, then why not. How come you're suddenly the moral compass of the forum, anyway.
Rubbish? Which part? No-one is decrying confidence or desire, just the facts of where we sit, after breaking multiple records, and the distance to the finish line....it’s some seeming to think wealready have it wrapped up for Christmas!

Interestingly, five replies, all very civil and in agreement, then yours. I’d wager it says more about who you are than I am, as there was definitely no “moral” compass given. Perhaps you were looking for one?

Strongest team selection possible, with a fresh striker on the bench for the last 20 mins. Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.