Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a guess but im going to say i dont think Pep thinks he is working hard enough for the team just now and like Walker had, a rest while he thinks about whats required ever week isnt a bad thing for the lad.

Also, with the two Silva’s on the bench highly unlikely to get on.

Surprising team selection but still a very strong team. Gundog is on fire at the moment, confident he’ll have a big impact on proceedings.

This could get messy for The Terriers....

Come on City!!!!!!!

Sky Sports coverage is comical. And now it’s on about Babel of Dippocrites.
I hope we score an absolute hatful to put the wind up the League Teams. If we are ruthless in our finishing, our goal difference would be phenomenal.
Personally I would love to see us smash in 6 again, but I’ll happily take a 3 point win with no injuries and a clean sheet, in that order.

Over to you Blues.

DxWq1HCXgAAXIcA.jpg
About bleedin time

Bet we have to bring on dave or bernie to get control,i think they will have a go and surprise us

If they have a go they’ll get hammered, it’d make a fucking change instead of 10 behind the ball!!

I’m expecting them to be ultra physical on us today, rough house tactics, hope the ref is strong but not holding my breath, who is it by the way?

If they have a go they’ll get hammered, it’d make a fucking change instead of 10 behind the ball!!

I’m expecting them to be ultra physical on us today, rough house tactics, hope the ref is strong but not holding my breath, who is it by the way?
Mariner i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.