Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Fantastic to see Kev back and looking fairly sharp, Doku too. Foden deservedly motm, huge player for us now. Quite disappointing from Huddersfield, never really had a go. Looking forward to the draw on Monday now until I see it's Leicester or Southampton away

Noice. And on we go.

Huddersfield looked so far out of their depth it was scary.

Cup game of titans vs "made to look like a pub team" make-weights.

SMASHED 'EM! As to be expected but still we did it, with little difficulty. They chased and made the scoreline close for a bit but predictably tired. So, decent effort from them, which is to be commended, but I've got to say that the ref let far too many VERY naughty challenges go today IMO. Allowed them to stretch the boundaries of "committed and competitive" which crossed the line on far too many occasions for my liking. 100% endangering the opposition stuff. Needed clamping down on for safety reasons.

I reckon the commentator's had been given a heads up about the officiating instructions prior to the game as they were a bit too quick with their explanations as to why the early horror "challenges" were to be allowed "today". Probably wanted a bloodbath in an attempt to counter the imminent return of Kev, Doku and Haaland. Bastards! Hope Akanji's OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.