Huddersfield (H)

I managed to get 2 seats online at different times and not together on the city ticket office, so I have been just checking back a few times in case I could find two together. Another single one came up a bit nearer to the action last night so I bought it and thought I'll sell one as so many people are looking on this forum. I guess I have been lucky being online when returns came up. Do personal message me if you would like it, I can meet you at the stadium.
Thanks for the reply.

I like to be inquisitive where new users and the ticket forum is concerned.

Looking for an adult and a 18-21 year old, last minute I know but son is now home from uni, cheers

Thanks for the reply.

I like to be inquisitive where new users and the ticket forum is concerned.
That's ok, there is nothing to worry about, I am flying over with my brother to enjoy the match and celebrations and the spare ticket is in Block 308 East Stand
PM if interested

Any Blues without tkts keep trying on the website,, odd ones keep coming up available.
Just don't select a stand and untick the seats together box, keep refreshing the page also. Good luck.

Adult season ticket in family stand available for last two games.

Up in paisley(near Glasgow) can meet near Carlisle if someone wants it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.