Huddersfield (H)

Just a heads up - if you're a Cityzens member or have a mate who's a season ticket holder, get logged into offy ticket section. Keep checking again and again. Tickets do crop up. I got 1 in 104 yesterday morning, and there were some £65 ones in 93:20 Level 2 South/Colin Bell corner.

Poor planning on family holiday means i have two spares together in South Stand block 318 for both Huddersfield and Brighton.

Just looking at the ticket planner for the Huddersfield game. It shows 10 blocks still in red and when you check to see what seats are available in those blocks there is not a single seat for sale.

Just looking at the ticket planner for the Huddersfield game. It shows 10 blocks still in red and when you check to see what seats are available in those blocks there is not a single seat for sale.
You're right...and this has been the case for a week. Any other blocks that do appear though when you refresh the page will have a ticket available...unless someone else has just beaten you to it.

I'm on the lookout for two tickets for the Huddersfield game too, would love to take a flight with my brother to see them lifting the trophy???? I know a big ask but worth a shot, Thanks C

I'm on the lookout for two tickets for the Huddersfield game too, would love to take a flight with my brother to see them lifting the trophy???? I know a big ask but worth a shot, Thanks C

Maybe you will get some tickets appearing on the planner as presumably some fans won't be able to go and put their seats on the ticket exchange.

One spare for the Huddersfield game. Collect tomorrow at West Ham or alternatively will post out. Face value £58

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.