Huddersfield v City post match

All in here please....

We didnt get beat, we didnt pick up any injuries and we now have a cup tie at home.

Thats about it.
Bravo kept a clean sheet!! That's got me celebrating tonight! Not the best game, both teams playing weakend teams with an eye on Tuesday. Prem teams dropping like flies so I'll take a replay.

Poor game,Navas,Nolito and Delph were below par,ANyone know the likely replay date ?

Boring but not the end of the world. He didn't really risk many of our decent players so it's a good runaround for navas, fernando, nolito etc. Looking forward to the replay will probably go

Alot of shit that was, particularly Navas... Although he did send in a lovely cross in the second half which nobody got on the end of.

Reckon we would've done better today fielding the EDS kids

Not much to say, don't think Delph/Navas/Nolito did themselves at favours. Meanwhile, Kun playing well but still totally off his usual prolific form.

Ah well, tougher test is on Tuesday and we're still in the FA Cup.

Clean sheet and still in the hat the only positives. Proof if needed the group of 2nd string players ain't even at a good Championship level.

I would expect, if Pep didn't already know, that navas and delph are not of the level required. We were always going to struggle with a midfield of delph and the two ferns. Just no guile in there at all. Add navas and we're fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.