Huddlestone out for 3 months

de niro said:
bigcol said:
I dont get why the guy is some sort of revelation, seems highly over-rated or am i missing something?

agreed, good player not the world beater people think.

I disagree that he's massively over-rated, I accept he's not a world beater but he was absolutely immense for us with Modric in the middle going on that run at the end of last season. It's a massive blow for us, short of losing VDV, Bale or Modric it coludnt be worse, and it adds to the ridiculous list of Dawson, King, Defoe, Woodgate, O'hara, Lennon etc etc etc

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:
agreed, good player not the world beater people think.

I disagree that he's massively over-rated, I accept he's not a world beater but he was absolutely immense for us with Modric in the middle going on that run at the end of last season. It's a massive blow for us, short of losing VDV, Bale or Modric it coludnt be worse, and it adds to the ridiculous list of Dawson, King, Defoe, Woodgate, O'hara, Lennon etc etc etc
Im inpressed with your mature response .
I also think he`s a good player but no world beater yet ,would rather have Huddlestone in midfield for England than Barry.

I would never deny he fully deserved a retrospective ban for his stamp but 3 months seems like some extreme Karma for what should have been 3 games! Anyway, just another in a long line of injuries for us. There must be something in North London because every year Spurs and Arsenal have a ridiculous list of injuries the whole season.

He is a hugely vital player for us, not because he is our most talented player or even close to it, but he is so important to how we play. There were some stats on a Spurs forum recently that showed we concede less than 1 goal on average with him and about 3 per game without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.