Huddlestone out for 3 months

What goes around comes around. Tough shit you fat bastard. Bet you Klasnic was pissing himself laughing when he heard.

north down blue said:
What goes around comes around. Tough shit you fat bastard. Bet you Klasnic was pissing himself laughing when he heard.

Elmander ;)

I guess someone else will now have to pass the ball to Bale.

Huddlestone is not particularly good IMO but he is a good fit into the Spurs team. He lacks intelligence and has zero creativity - unless you count 30-40 yard passes to Bale and Lennon. Overrated.

I would rather have Barry, no question.

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:
agreed, good player not the world beater people think.

I disagree that he's massively over-rated, I accept he's not a world beater but he was absolutely immense for us with Modric in the middle going on that run at the end of last season. It's a massive blow for us, short of losing VDV, Bale or Modric it coludnt be worse, and it adds to the ridiculous list of Dawson, King, Defoe, Woodgate, O'hara, Lennon etc etc etc

Cant really count Woodgate or King as injuries as they are pemantly injured and he knows that going into each season. Great players though if and when fit

Re: Huddlestone

mike1923 said:
Well he deserves at least 6 games out for the two challenges he somehow got away with - twat.

Hope it's not too serious for him on a personal level, but on a football level the longer he can't play for Spurs the better for us.

Probably long term damage to the studs he tried to bury in Elmander's shin!

was dancing around the room when i heard this .
ps anyone think he looks a bit like jordans baby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.