Huge credit must go to the City fans who went to the game..

lost voice this morning, my 14 year old son was on sky when the 6th goal went in sticking v's up, can't really tell him off, was caught up in the moment lol

All you could hear for the full game was City fans. Had to laugh at a rag on Grandoldteam who went to the game and claimed he was proud of the Stretford end singing for 90 minutes non stop.

I watched the game on TV. I'm very pleased to see how happy the small number city fans @ OT when City HAMMERED the rags.

As we left the ground yesterday, I lost me mates. The lift back to the Railway in Alty was nowhere to be seen. So I started walking. Up the Busby Way. Oooh Balotelli on replay in my head. Through Stretford. Under the motorway (where most of the traffic turned off towards the M6). Into Sale. The silence was deafening apart from oooh Balotelli on replay in my head. Before I knew it I was in The Railway. Must have floated all the way. Really cant remember the walk. Pint of Holts and the landlady's celebration chilli hot pot. Happy days.

It was amazing to be there.

Along with Ricky Hatton/John Stapleton(The only famous blues I saw) Stood infront of and behind me.

I love away games so much and yesterday was amazing.The fans completely outsung yawnited - Not surprising really with the amount of tourist fans they have.!

Saw myself on MOTD giving them loads when the 3rd went in..Woops.!

City fans at the swamp were awesome,Proud and Loud.Good to see the team acknowledge yuo at the end.

This isn't a first, whenever we visit the Swamp we do the team proud.

Our away support has always been one of the best in the country, regardless of where we visit.

Awesome day, voice like Barry White this morning. Stood a few rows behind Yaya & Kolo's brother who was there. Also saw Boyata.

At the other end of the spectrum has Ged Keegan on the row behind.

What a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.