Huge fire at student block of flats in Bolton

Don't worry everyone, it's safe.

Students assured that flats at The Cube, in Bradshawgate, do not have same dangerous cladding as Grenfell Tower

STUDENTS living in the town centre have been reassured that their flats are safe, following inspections triggered by the Grenfell Tower disaster.

Fire safety officers visited The Cube, in Bradshawgate, following the tragedy — but the building does not use the same cladding that contributed to the London disaster.

Terrible news and students have lost their homes thankfully reports are everyone got out

Disgusting that this also seems un newsworthy while the news channels.concenteate on saving the reputation of a royal nonce.

Yet again if it's up north no one gives a shite.

Terrible news and students have lost their homes thankfully reports are everyone got out

Disgusting that this also seems un newsworthy while the news channels.concenteate on saving the reputation of a royal nonce.

Yet again if it's up north no one gives a shite.
Took me ages to find the article on the BBC app.
Then when I clicked on ‘top stories’ It was first!

Took me ages to find the article on the BBC app.
Then when I clicked on ‘top stories’ It was first!

4th or 5th on my app
Royal nonce
Labour broadband
Tory/libs plantinf trees
Children in need
The fire.

Though just checked and it has moved above childreni in need.

Media city is literally a few miles away and bbc breakfast seem unable to find it important as the headliner or have a reporter sent down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.