Huge thanks to a Chelsea fan

Nice touch - every club has it's nob head element. This just highlights they are in the minority.

Skashion said:
roaminblue said:
was this on the way to Wembley central
Yes, just past Wembley Park.

I thought Wembley central was opposite direction to Wembley park?

I saw some hand bags, I mentioned it in another thread. Nothing that serious it looked, except my missus got knocked over by one of the dickheads

this is part of the reason I love football so much,me and my mates went down early on the Saturday and bumped into coach loads of Wigan fans,we went over for a chat with a big group of them and all of them wished us good luck,we had a good laugh with them.Had a few Millwall staying in our hotel who'd come over from Spain where they all lived,had a top laugh with them.Got the tube upto Wembley with my pal and bumped into loads of Chelsea who were all sound and we all shook hands.Even managed to get the taxi driver from Camden singing city songs and he could hardly speak English,spent the weekend with top mates laughing so much it hurt at times,brilliant weekend,love it

roaminblue said:
Skashion said:
roaminblue said:
was this on the way to Wembley central
Yes, just past Wembley Park.

I thought Wembley central was opposite direction to Wembley park?

I saw some hand bags, I mentioned it in another thread. Nothing that serious it looked, except my missus got knocked over by one of the dickheads
Just looked on the map and you're right. Wembley Stadium station is the one I meant. Sorry mate. I've always thought that was Wembley Park station.

For the avoidance of all doubt, I've Google mapped where it was: <a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=27+Wembley+Hill+Road,+Wembley&hl=en&ll=51.554661,-0.286567&spn=0.009206,0.033023&sll=51.554559,-0.286433&sspn=0.001157,0.004128&oq=27+wemb&hnear=27+Wembley+Hill+Rd,+Wembley+HA9+8AS,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=27+Wemb ... m&t=m&z=16</a>

Skashion said:
Just looked on the map and you're right. Wembley Stadium station is the one I meant. Sorry mate. I've always thought that was Wembley Park station.

For the avoidance of all doubt, I've Google mapped where it was: <a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=27+Wembley+Hill+Road,+Wembley&hl=en&ll=51.554661,-0.286567&spn=0.009206,0.033023&sll=51.554559,-0.286433&sspn=0.001157,0.004128&oq=27+wemb&hnear=27+Wembley+Hill+Rd,+Wembley+HA9+8AS,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=27+Wemb ... m&t=m&z=16</a>

yeah that's the spot mate. Fuckin idiotic. I lost my head a little bit, but a restraining girlfriend can do wonders for ones actions :-)

meeesh said:
I'm so sorry that routemaster bus got canned and bottled outside the greyhound yesterday now,as it was full of Chelsea fans,giving us all the fingers and wankers signs as they crawled past.....but not all fans are bad i suppose !!! ))
We were in the Selwyns coach directly behind that Routemaster when it was attacked - we'd followed it all the way off the North Circular and its incumbents were behaving like utter plonkers up to the ground

Same thing happened to my mates son but it was a fellow blue who game him his programme. Had a good crack with the Chelsea fans before and after game, glad it wasn't that scum we played.

Oh and we passed Jeremy Clarkson going the wrong way on the ramp leaving the ground - he took a bit of stick but seemed to laugh through it.

didnt no what to make of it at the time but my lad (age 12)went for some scran at half time at 530 food bar and some lad bought him chicken and chips,when i asked him why (because he had him own money) he said it was because he liked his aguero shirt with the commentry of the qpr game on it.dont want to be naive but i'm gonna give credit to that blue!!! oh btw they were nice..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.