"Huge transfer news" at 1:20am (Sneijder to Spurs)

LoveCity

Tancredi Palmeri is promising a major transfer story involving a Premier League team on talkSPORT at 1:20am. Any guesses? He works for CNN Italy and Gazzetta dello Sport so it will probably be a Serie A player. There are rumours of Sneijder to the rags, I hope not.

Re: "Huge transfer news" at 1:20am

LoveCity said:
Tancredi Palmeri is promising a major transfer story involving a Premier League team in talkSPORT at 1:20am. Any guesses? He works for CNN Italy and Gazzetta dello Sport so it will probably be a Serie A player. There are rumours of Sneijder to the rags, I hope not.

the rags wont buy anyone in jan

LoveCity said:
Tancredi Palmeri is promising a major transfer story involving a Premier League team on talkSPORT at 1:20am. Any guesses? He works for CNN Italy and Gazzetta dello Sport so it will probably be a Serie A player. There are rumours of Sneijder to the rags, I hope not.
He's always doing this.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
The rags obviously need to replace RVP. My money's on Mary Poppins.

I think Lazarus would be more likely after rising from the dead (though I dont recall the Bible saying anything about him punching people)<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
The rags obviously need to replace RVP. My money's on Mary Poppins.

I think Lazarus would be more likely after rising from the dead (though I dont recall the Bible saying anything about him punching people)

MCFC BOB said:
Could it be this?

"QPR attacker Adel Taarabt has revealed his agent is in talks with AC Milan over a possible January move, although he admits he would only be going there to engineer a transfer to either Barcelona or Real Madrid."

Wow, yeah, both La Liga teams can't wait to sign you, haha

That guy is the biggest shit talker of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.