Huge week coming

why what's going on I've been in a coma since we got relegated to division 2 at stoke
some stoke fan through half a brick at me head, just come out of me coma could you
give us a recap of the last 11 years

waspish said:
why what's going on I've been in a coma since we got relegated to division 2 at stoke
some stoke fan through half a brick at me head, just come out of me coma could you

Really?
smiley_surprised.jpg

LCBblue said:
waspish said:

Really?
smiley_surprised.jpg

Look when he join??

Hehe what top times these are...my only concern? What BS story can i come up with to be off work wednesday?!?

SkyBlueFlux said:
ReVoRolla said:
official first week .... hasnt the window been open since the end of last season?

No the window officially opens on 1st July.

We have got Barry and RSC but they are pre-contract agreements and wont be properly finalised until the 1st in the eyes of the FA.

SBF

Sorry but you are wrong. The 1st july is only mentioned because players who are in the final year of their contracts offcially end on the 30th June.

Lescott and/or Touré (I'm still not sure if we will go for both or just one) and the Eto'o and Tevez sagas wil reach a conclusion either way. So yeah it will be a big week for us in the transfer market, probably the definitive one.

The world will kneel and pray at feet of the footballing gods that are Manchester City.

All self-proclaimed experts and critics will cower before them, knowing that soon.....very soon indeed.....a merciless rain of terror will be unleashed upon them.

Yeah, should be quite a good week. :)

Badtez said:
Hehe what top times these are...my only concern? What BS story can i come up with to be off work wednesday?!?

Say you were knocked down by an enraged rag.

Just to follow up my last post, the official site already has Barry and Santa Cruz listed has City players. Hart still has to have his loan move ratified.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{1CF21E86-174B-420D-916B-04DE6DF5EE70}&siteid=502&teamid=1096

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.