Huge week coming

Haha, anyone got any idea What time any announcments would be at? Finnish work at 2pm so maybe i could still go to work in my city top to piss off the rags? Maybe mock up tevez lettering and numbers?

Badtez said:
Haha, anyone got any idea What time any announcments would be at? Finnish work at 2pm so maybe i could still go to work in my city top to piss off the rags? Maybe mock up tevez lettering and numbers[/size]?

That my friend is a superb idea! LOL!

bluepeter62 said:
Just to follow up my last post, the official site already has Barry and Santa Cruz listed has City players. Hart still has to have his loan move ratified.

Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scotland start their transfer windows on 1st July so if we buy a player from a club in one of those countries, it won't be official till 1st July.

Badtez said:
Haha, anyone got any idea What time any announcments would be at? Finnish work at 2pm so maybe i could still go to work in my city top to piss off the rags? Maybe mock up tevez lettering and numbers?
i reckon city should try and string the hole day out, make SSN a complete city day, eg, 9am launch new web site, 10am unveil new kit, 11am lescott press conf, 12am tevez press conf, 1 we have eto'o press conf, 2 unveil the "suprise", 3 all the newbys at COM for loads of photos and meeting the fans, that'll do then we can just wait til july the 2nd!

Sounds like we could have Eto'o and Tevez in the bag,,,,, then I would be confident of landing any two of Lescott or Toure and probably Maicon!!!!

bluepeter62 said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
ReVoRolla said:
official first week .... hasnt the window been open since the end of last season?

No the window officially opens on 1st July.

We have got Barry and RSC but they are pre-contract agreements and wont be properly finalised until the 1st in the eyes of the FA.

SBF

Sorry but you are wrong. The 1st july is only mentioned because players who are in the final year of their contracts offcially end on the 30th June.

My apologies I stand corrected! I suppose that would make sense.

SBF

SkyBlueFlux said:
bluepeter62 said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
ReVoRolla said:
official first week .... hasnt the window been open since the end of last season?

No the window officially opens on 1st July.

We have got Barry and RSC but they are pre-contract agreements and wont be properly finalised until the 1st in the eyes of the FA.

SBF

Sorry but you are wrong. The 1st july is only mentioned because players who are in the final year of their contracts offcially end on the 30th June.

My apologies I stand corrected! I suppose that would make sense.

SBF

Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scotland start their transfer windows on 1st July so if we buy a player from a club in one of those countries, it won't be official till 1st July.

blueday said:
bluepeter62 said:
Just to follow up my last post, the official site already has Barry and Santa Cruz listed has City players. Hart still has to have his loan move ratified.

No! The reason why 1st July is mentioned is because all players who are in the last year of their contract, it ends on the 30th June.

This is why Ball, Hamaan, Vassell, Berti, Sturridge and Mills are still showing has City players on the OS.

The window is open from the last match of the season. Why do you think Kaka and the winker have signed with Madrid already?

bookiesgirl said:
am off work all day on wednesday,then working for 4 days,knowing my luck they will wait till thursday.

Hope so.

I'm working Wednesday and off on Thursday.;)

Either way, between us we've got it covered. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.