Huge week coming

bluepeter62 said:
blueday said:
bluepeter62 said:
Just to follow up my last post, the official site already has Barry and Santa Cruz listed has City players. Hart still has to have his loan move ratified.

Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scotland start their transfer windows on 1st July so if we buy a player from a club in one of those countries, it won't be official till 1st July.

No! The reason why 1st July is mentioned is because all players who are in the last year of their contract, it ends on the 30th June.

This is why Ball, Hamaan, Vassell, Berti, Sturridge and Mills are still showing has City players on the OS.

The window is open from the last match of the season. Why do you think Kaka and the winker have signed with Madrid already?
I could be wrong but i thought you can sign a player after the last day of the season but you can only register them with the F.A after the 1st of July

I am going to start a petition for it to be a public holiday.

maine man said:
bluepeter62 said:
blueday said:
bluepeter62 said:
Just to follow up my last post, the official site already has Barry and Santa Cruz listed has City players. Hart still has to have his loan move ratified.

Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Scotland start their transfer windows on 1st July so if we buy a player from a club in one of those countries, it won't be official till 1st July.

No! The reason why 1st July is mentioned is because all players who are in the last year of their contract, it ends on the 30th June.

This is why Ball, Hamaan, Vassell, Berti, Sturridge and Mills are still showing has City players on the OS.

The window is open from the last match of the season. Why do you think Kaka and the winker have signed with Madrid already?
I could be wrong but i thought you can sign a player after the last day of the season but you can only register them with the F.A after the 1st of July

That's what I've heard but it all sounds a bit confusing. I doubt it matters at the end of the day. It's all red tape and bureaucracy so if we can sign the players now that's all that matters.

maine man said:
bluepeter62 said:
blueday said:
bluepeter62 said:

I have heard that could be FIFA. But it doesn't matter either way has when they sign a contract, that means the player is ours.

I can afford to have one day where I stay at home glued to this site, SSN etc.

What day should I go for? Wednesday?

Lomas has a lob on said:
masterwig said:
I can afford to have one day where I stay at home glued to this site, SSN etc.

What day should I go for? Wednesday?
get ill, just go out and catch something, think you mite need the week off

I want to be at work when this news gets announced. Can't wait to see the rags break out in a cold sweat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.