Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Really? Surely there's only so many times they can wheel out:

The Goat/Bish/Buzzer/Tony Book/The King and Alex Williams before it becomes a bit...stale?

I should of added ex players we have not had. Agree time to leave the obvious same old names alone for a bit.

You didn’t mention Manchester groups though (I did) you just said play some Oasis.
Why not play some bands from Stockport like your good self?

And then I said ‘take that’. To which you replied ‘Manchester groups’.

Because it’s manchester City hence why it makes sense to player Manchester bands ...

And then I said ‘take that’. To which you replied ‘Manchester groups’.

Because it’s manchester City hence why it makes sense to player Manchester bands ...
Ah, my bad. Ok we should all wear cagoules, have mop top hair styles, wear “retro trainers” and play only Manchester band’s music because that’s what all Mancunians (and non-Mancunians) like.

Ah, my bad. Ok we should all wear cagoules, have mop top hair styles, wear “retro trainers” and play only Manchester band’s music because that’s what all Mancunians (and non-Mancunians) like.
Beats Hugh Ferris-for all Mancs and match going fans that is.(but then what fucking wouldn't?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.