Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I hope to god once all this crap is over the likes of Ferris and the abomination that is the match day experience is consigned to history for ever, a getting back to basics and an appreciation and understanding of the fanbase would be a great start.
Wander past the outside of the Colin Bell stand before a game and you'll wonder if your understanding of the fanbase is current. I use to love laughing at the hoards of day-trippers before away derby games but now we see exactly the same thing at our place.

His treason was in working for us in the first place. Leaving for the swamp was the right thing to do.
Correct, Alan Keegan used to be a mobile DJ around the Irish clubs of South Manchester, he was always a red.
I can remember in the Pearce or Sven era some geezer with a full-on Danny Dyer cockney accent and a somewhat over-exuberant delivery did a couple of games to general bemusement from all around me

Why can’t they just save their money? At half time it’s 15 minutes and if people get bored in 15 minutes I really can’t imagine what they’ve been going through this last couple of months! I like to talk to the people around me in a neighbourly way. :-)
Before kick off in City square I guess it’s different but I don’t arrive at that side of the ground so don’t really know.
So I guess I’m saying sack them all. *sort of thoughtful face emoji*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.