hugh ferris the closet red

wearethesouthstand

on his twitter site - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/hughferris" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.twitter.com/hughferris</a>, around 4pm yesterday whilst he was doing his stuff on city square - he put a tweet out taking the mick out of kolo - saying his wife's gonna be in now magazine saying "kolo nicked my diet pills" and making fun of it all...

this "southampton" fan commentated on both city and united but he quite clearly favours united, he talks about united all the time on his site, he tweets "tufty" and republik of mancunia" and follows them both - tufty is the former evertonian from runcorn who owns the 35 years ticker and the republik of mancunian is the group of fans in tier 2 of the stretford end... both of them but out a non-stop stream of anti city propaganda but ferris is on there with them constantly

it's obviously just a job for him, we are paying him , yet he thinks it's ok to poke fun at our players

Is that right,I dont do twitter or anything like that,but if he is spouting that shite he wants fucking off out of the club asap,dont like the smarmy bastard anyway......I love me who do you love kinda chap him....knob

He should be sacked. That's out of order. But mostly because he is shit.

Eccles Blue said:
Who the heck is Hugh Ferris? Never heard of him.

did the commentaries on key103 with andy hinchcliffe and does the pre-match stuff on the big screen at city... anyone can make a mistake and it was a poor call from ferris but if he actually had a bit of feeling for the club he wouldn't have even thought to do it

I thought people already knew this, on the day Shrek signed that contract Ferris was practically creaming himself. He's a twat, simple as that

If this is the bloke who speaks before kick off and at half time in the ground, then I firmly believe he is a Rag. I said the same to the bloke sitting next to me yesterday. Just before kick-off he said over the tanny (no Alan Partridge jokes please) 'This is a MASSIVE game' - and I thought he put far too much emphasis on the word MASSIVE - fucking Rag.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.