hugh ferris the closet red

Forzacitizens said:
sorry to piss on your chips guys

he's not a rag, my brother knows his brother who teaches at cardiff university

Doesn't really matter what he is as 1) he is a **** and 2) he has a whiny voice.

Given that he is in the employ of MCFC, his public Kolo comment is instant grounds for dismissal IMO.

Forzacitizens said:
sorry to piss on your chips guys

he's not a rag, my brother knows his brother who teaches at cardiff university

Of course his brother wouldnt lie or owt would he ?

We have all heard how he is a Southampton fan, so he can fuck off to the south coast and do a job for them instead.

I really hate the interviews on the big screen at half time and the showing of fans' faces during the game.

I just think it shows a lack of respect to the opposition when we're saying how many we're going win by.

We're only one step away from playing music when we score.

The stuff they do before and after the game outside in City Square is fine and all the stuff they do for the kids in the family stand is great, but let's keep the 90mins playing time to football.

How about a fan kicking the ball through a hoop tied to the crossbar (like they did at Maine Road) to win a holiday at half time? They could have 5 people every game and would only have to give a couple of holidays a season away (Even less if they got the pissed up Berts from the south/east corner to do it).

Email to the club with the link to his twatter and other crimes against the club,
C'mon Cookie monster, sack the ****.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel uncomfortable when they concentrate the cameras during the match on one person?

A couple of weeks ago it was this old dear who was lapping it up!

But yesterday, this old geezer was getting the treatment and he clearly wasn't comfortable with it.

It was like they were taking the piss out of him. Not nice.

i can't see what the problem is, i've been interviewed by him once myself, you don't have to like him but he's just doing his job, i thought he was quite a nice guy

Forzacitizens said:
i can't see what the problem is, i've been interviewed by him once myself, you don't have to like him but he's just doing his job, i thought he was quite a nice guy
yea he sounds it???

If that what he said on his twitter hell be lucky to still av job at city! Especially with the statement from city yesterday stating that the comments by certain managers is nor helpful! Oh you can just tell he's a rag.

It is pretty clear that he is doing nowt more than paid employment and he seems as sincere re City as I would expect from Paddy Crerand.

Working for City, at City, paid by City means City first, City last, and nobody else on the list unless yer in the privacy of yer own asylum. Ferris out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.