hugh ferris the closet red

What I don't get , no self respecting City fan would set foot in the swamp as a paid job, so why do these closet rags(Showsec, Ferris) turn up at the Etihad??

mancityscot said:
I fucking cringe at half time when that Buffoon comes on and starts presenting as if it was some kind of children's party. Knobjockey

So do i! In fact the whole 'Matchday Experience' pisses me off. I used to like it when you'd turn up, teams announced first half, half time watching the subs warm up then thats it. Why does there have to be 'entertainment' forced down everybodys throats. If they want to put entertainment on cant they do it at city square and leave everyone else out of it!

MADCHESTER CITY said:
I was sat in Block 125 for the Villarreal match and he was sat just behind me with that really annoying commentator who makes the biggest fuss over Aguero & Balotelli's name (Rob somebody)

And I have to say at least he looked vaguely interested over the game.

The commentator who looks like presenter of 'balls of steel' +says ''bayotayee''?Who was the foppish looking chap being interviewed at half time+calling Yaya Toure-'Toure Ya Ya' in a yuppy voice?

1_barry_conlon said:
squirtyflower said:
Soulboy said:
I always wondered how I would react if they panned in on me.. and after that yesterday, I can now unequivocally state that I would give it the finger!

Let's see the fuckers edit that one out for the Family Stand!
fletcher would personally eject you and break your seasoncard on the screen for all to see

Just like Chuck Connors in 'Branded' :)

hahahah

"What do you do when you're branded
and you know you're a maaaaan."

Him and mike fucking toulan are reason i stopped listening to key 103 .. twats always try to take the piss out of City.
Whether he is a southampton fan or a rag it doesnt matter he is a **** sack him ffs

Kun Lover said:
mancityscot said:
I fucking cringe at half time when that Buffoon comes on and starts presenting as if it was some kind of children's party. Knobjockey

So do i! In fact the whole 'Matchday Experience' pisses me off. I used to like it when you'd turn up, teams announced first half, half time watching the subs warm up then thats it. Why does there have to be 'entertainment' forced down everybodys throats. If they want to put entertainment on cant they do it at city square and leave everyone else out of it!

Same here.

I leave it as late as poss to get to my seat and hope to miss all that fake shouted excitement bollox.
Last night i didn't see any flag waving corporate bollox before ko and i missed hearing that fuckin dirge of a champs league theme tune.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 pm --<br /><br />
blue by birth said:
Him and mike fucking toulan are reason i stopped listening to key 103 .. twats always try to take the piss out of City.
Whether he is a southampton fan or a rag it doesnt matter he is a **** sack him ffs

Fuck me, is he still going?

6music 1 til 4pm and XFM Saturday morning have good Blues presenting.

Glad this has been bumped, the swarm of smarm needs to stop.

35992595.gif

Well I think it shows the divide with the presenters of this 'fan experience' rubbish because Natalie Pike n Fanzone Danny both tweet each other about being excited for who's gonna be on the show but don't include the rag in their tweets.

For the record sack the rag c**t ;) it's in my latest survey comments along with this fan experience. I want highlights and music only, maybe something fun like what Bolton did at the reebok this season with the huge ball n having a race with the opposition fan but definately none of this first half summary by one of our commentators, I've just watched the game, I already know thank you.

Rant over ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.