Hugh Ferris

Re: Hugh Ferris!!

When Ferret was on the Breakfast Show with the other rag Toolan, he made no bones about being a Un!ted fan!

im waiting for someone who is being interviewed by him on the big screens, to ask him in front of everyone what football team he supports.love to see him stumbling on the big screen.the boos would roll round the stadium as soon as he replys.

Don't shoot the messanger. It it's this guy who should be your target.

It's Garry Cook and MCFC for the continual disneyfication of what they call "The Matchday Experience".

Kill The Cheese.

I don't know anyone who needs or wants all this tacky claptrap forcefed to them at the game.

They're selling hippy wigs in Woolworths.

Didsbury Dave said:
It's Garry Cook and MCFC for the continual disneyfication of what they call "The Matchday Experience".
Kill The Cheese.
I don't know anyone who needs or wants all this tacky claptrap forcefed to them at the game.
it hurts to say it but he's right!

Who's the commentator for the highlight videos on the OS?
Now he really pisses me off..... Toure Yaya!!!!!! And his pronunciation of certain players... very cringeworthy.

Impeccable said:
Who's the commentator for the highlight videos on the OS?
Now he really pisses me off..... Toure Yaya!!!!!! And his pronunciation of certain players... very cringeworthy.

Eventually someone else has brought this up - that winds me up so much.....TOURE YAYA!

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Kill The Cheese.
it hurts to say it but he's right!
me too!

But I guess they have to find the right balance. I got an email survey that asked me about the half time balls so at least they're interested in feedback.

Fear not. I confirmed it was indeed balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.