Hughes Apointed as Fulham Manager!

in my opinion he is a mid table manager going to a mid table team he will do ok there nothing really expected of him never gonna reproduce the run of last season and not expected to do anything other than survive in the league same as at Blackburn was out of his league with us soon as the big money came in

would love him to take RSC with him but doubt it, Fulham probably can't afford his wages. I think Hughes will do alright with Fulham

Lomas has a lob on said:
MCFC BOB said:
Bye bye, Santa Cruz.
Hate to say it but I dont think he'll be in for RSC, seeing as they already have Zamora and Dempsey who can do the RSC role better, I fully expect a move for Bellamy though.

Dempsey is nothing like Santa Cruz.

Ducky_ said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Hate to say it but I dont think he'll be in for RSC, seeing as they already have Zamora and Dempsey who can do the RSC role better, I fully expect a move for Bellamy though.

Dempsey is nothing like Santa Cruz.
My point being, RSC is similar to Zamora, Dempsey on many occasions last season has filled in for Zamora up top when Zamora has been out injured, so therefore im saying I'd be suprised if Hughes shelled out alot of his budget on a player similar to the one(s) they already have.

lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://i26.tinypic.com/28anqzr.jpg[/bigimg]
nicked from another thread ;)

if anybody from the club is reading this, please forward this to Mr Hughes. Thanks <3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.