Hughes' best signing

Everyone except TBH, SWP and Tevez. I don't count Jo and Robhino as Hughes buys.

I too would never count either Robbie or Jo as Hughes signings. Neither of them are hard-working players who will get stuck in for the good of the cause, like Bellers.
If you look at the players Hughes has taken to City, and even the ones he had at Blackburn, they've nearly always been grafters who'll put in a shift or two. Players who will track back when needed and never shirk a tackle.

Neither Jo or Robbie would fall into that category.

denislawsbackheel said:
Everyone except TBH, SWP and Tevez. I don't count Jo and Robhino as Hughes buys.

I think it's harsh to say SWP was a bad signing! It was before the takeover and at the time was a brilliant coup. He has had a bad couple of games but he'll come good, I thought he was immense first half at Old Trafford and his ball for Adebayor's goal v Arsenal was spot on, he just needs to do it more often.

Anyway best signing....I'll go for Given

given... look how shit hart looks at brum (awaits abuse) he is gonna lose his place. given will save us 10-15 points (look at that inhuman save from berba flop best save of this season)

Kennedy_probably_has said:
denislawsbackheel said:

I think it's harsh to say SWP was a bad signing! It was before the takeover and at the time was a brilliant coup. He has had a bad couple of games but he'll come good, I thought he was immense first half at Old Trafford and his ball for Adebayor's goal v Arsenal was spot on, he just needs to do it more often.

Anyway best signing....I'll go for Given

I totally agree with this. SWP has been a great signing. He was one of our best players last year.

supercity36 said:
given... look how shit hart looks at brum (awaits abuse) he is gonna lose his place. given will save us 10-15 points (look at that inhuman save from berba flop best save of this season)

How about the one away at Everton last year? Ridiculous!

Kennedy_probably_has said:
supercity36 said:

How about the one away at Everton last year? Ridiculous!

my point exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.