Hughes' Cunning Plan!!!!

LCBblue

Some people are talking about how we are buying too many forwards, and that Hughes will struggle to manage them all.

Well, I think hughes is buying a player to cover every position. (Some positions are filled with hopeful and likely signings)!

Look
Centre Forwards:

Robinho (Petrov) ----------------------------Adebayor (RSC) -----------------------------Tevez (SWP)

Midfielders:

Ireland (Elano) -----------------------------Barry (Kompany)------------------------------ De Jong (Michael Johnson)

Defenders:

Bridge (Garrido) ---------------Lescott (Onouha) ---------------Terry (Dunne)----------------Zabaleta (Richards.

Goalies:

------------------------------------------------Given (Taylor)---------------------------------------------------

So thats what I think Hughes will do, I also think that is a ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ a pretty awesome team! Is there any positions that need strengthening there? What d'ya think!?

LCBblue said:
Some people are talking about how we are buying too many forwards, and that Hughes will struggle to manage them all.

Well, I think hughes is buying a player to cover every position. (Some positions are filled with hopeful and likely signings)!

Look
Centre Forwards:

Robinho (Petrov) ----------------------------Adebayor (RSC) -----------------------------Tevez (SWP)

Midfielders:

Ireland (Elano) -----------------------------Barry (Kompany)------------------------------ De Jong (Michael Johnson)

Defenders:

Bridge (Garrido) ---------------Lescott (Onouha) ---------------Terry (Dunne)----------------Zabaleta (Richards.

Goalies:

------------------------------------------------Given (Taylor)---------------------------------------------------

So thats what I think Hughes will do, I also think that is a ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ a pretty awesome team! Is there any positions that need strengthening there? What d'ya think!?
SWP on the left ?????, that lot's confusing & i'm not easily confused.

bluemanc said:
LCBblue said:

Look
Centre Forwards:

Midfielders:

Defenders:

Goalies:

SWP is on the right!!!! Looks pretty strong to me... Would be happy with that for this season...

Bluearmy said:
bluemanc said:
LCBblue said:

Look
Centre Forwards:

Midfielders:

Defenders:

Goalies:

SWP is on the right!!!! Looks pretty strong to me... Would be happy with that for this season...

Cheers pal, I was gonna reply to the guy up there, haha, still gettin your rights and lefts mixed uo eh?

Ah well, I would be dead happy if that was our first 11 come the 1st day of the season! CTID!

LCBblue said:

Look
Centre Forwards:

Midfielders:

Defenders:

Goalies:

Where does Bellemy and Boji fit into this? Here lieth the problem imo

judleberry said:
LCBblue said:

Look
Centre Forwards:

Midfielders:

Defenders:

Goalies:

Sell bellamy, he wont get a look in, Boj = 3rd choice striker!

LCBblue said:
judleberry said:

Sell bellamy, he wont get a look in, Boj = 3rd choice striker!

I think we should keep Bellers, his perpetual mouthing off is great, and the way he is blatently offside but protests his inncence anyway. Hilarious.

Plus if we sold him he'd probably go to Spurs and he's one of those players you don't want on the other team, give him an inch and he scores.

Perhaps he wants to go completely gung ho like this:

---------------------------------------Given------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Terry------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------

-------------------------------SWP---------Ireland-----------------------------

----------Tevez-------Bellamy-----RSC------Adebayor------Boj-----Robinho------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.