Hughes' Cunning Plan!!!!

When Bellamy is fit, he's a bloody good finisher. Despite wishing Boji had been luckier with injuries, I'd rather sell Boji and keep Bellamy as "5th" choice striker. Can't see us keeping 6 senior strikers on the books.

PS Can't believe that I'd be saying we'd have someone as good as bellamy as a 5th choice!

I don't really want Adebayor :o(

I think we are now more than fine with what we have. I want to see Boji have a season where he gets to play every few games or so and i think EA is just one too many. I know everyone is quite excited by it but i think it is a bit greedy.

Plus he is a bit of a trouble maker is he not? And seems to have a rather inflated opinion of himself. So he will be wanting to start most games and i think that without him Bellemy and Boji could get a good number of games and we wouldn't lose out on any goals i don't think.

Ah well

Kinky Dribbler said:
Perhaps he wants to go completely gung ho like this:

---------------------------------------Given------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Terry------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------

-------------------------------SWP---------Ireland-----------------------------

----------Tevez-------Bellamy-----RSC------Adebayor------Boj-----Robinho------

Why bother with keeper, mate? Stick big phil on aswell.

;-)

I think we should be using Robinho upfront and not on the left wing, and so would need another left winger!! Ashley Young would be great!!

i think elano will go , and we will be in for another creative midfielder to compete with stevie

marca_uk said:
I think we should be using Robinho upfront and not on the left wing, and so would need another left winger!! Ashley Young would be great!!

Apparenly Hughes has made 3 bids secretely for Youn, but have all been rejected! I agree though, I think if we played 4-4-2, and had Robbie of either RSC or Adebayor, with SWP on the right and Ashley Young on the left would be fantastic!

But this must be his plan! Right?

Kinky Dribbler said:

---------------------------------------Given------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Terry------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------

and how the hell of we going to incorperate Berti into that when we sign him back up! ;)

Rorz88 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

and how the hell of we going to incorperate Berti into that when we sign him back up! ;)

Took the words right from my mouth! LOL!

--------------------------------------(Taylor)
--------------------------------Terry----------Lescott-----------------------------
------------------------------(Onuoha)--------(Dunne)
--------------Zabaleta------De Jong--------------Barry---------Bridge-------------
-------------(Richards)-----(Kompany) ----------(Johnson)-----(Garrido)
---------------------------------------Ireland-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------(Elano?)
-----------------------------Tevez---------------Robinho--------------------------
--------------------------(SWP/Bellamy)------(Petrov/Bojinov)
--------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------
-----------------------------------(RSC/Caicedo)

This is what i think he maybe looking to achieve, although on paper it may look like a 4-3-3, it'll be more like a 2-4-1-2-1
2 CB, 2 Wing Backs, 2 DM, 1 AM, 2 Wing/FWD, 1 CF

This can provide a solid defence with world class counter attacking options, with that said,

Id like to see some improvement for the LB position as cover for Bridge
Although i highly rate Zab and Micah i think we can improve the RWB posistion
If Rumors about Elano are true, we will need a quality CM/AM to cover for Ireland
I think Dunne will be excellent team player and suitable cover for the CB's

Weiss is an exciting prospect aswell as other academy players who will keep the first teamer's on their toes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.