Hughes Fecking OUT!

True-Blue

Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Fucking depressing.............

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

Get the fucking gun! Welsh Turd.

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

Dont agree.

Why?

Because tonight showed what the team IS capable of.

If the players are turning out shite performances because they dont like the manager, then get rid of those players. the manager represents the clubs interests whether they like it or not, and if a highly paid professiononal footballer refuses to turn in an honest performance because he does not like the manager, then he should be gotten rid of at the soonest opportunity and players brought in who will perform.

Kris_Musampa said:
Dont agree.

Why?

Because tonight showed what the team IS capable of.

If the players are turning out shite performances because they dont like the manager, then get rid of those players. the manager represents the clubs interests whether they like it or not, and if a highly paid professiononal footballer refuses to turn in an honest performance because he does not like the manager, then he should be gotten rid of at the soonest opportunity and players brought in who will perform.

spot on. the manager manages and the players should give 100% every game or do one

Colins Bellend said:

Live in the dark forever, cut your nose off despite your face and still agree with having Hughes, Being knocked out is the icing on the fucking cake, let's see how fucking well we play against a team not so far away..

bluemoonmatt said:
i see the recrimanations have started already, how fucking tiresome

Quick, hide the corpse of the season, we dont need none of that thoughtful analysis here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.