Hughes has been stab in the back!

scotty

This season we have been totally up and down, our attacking play is the best i have seen for over ten years,our defence the weakest for a number of years, yet still we are challenging for a champs league place, semi of carling cup. Hughes has been paid off, for his silence, i am gutted he was not able to fulfill his ambition...i mean whee do they really expect us to be after there investment, bleeding top of the premie league....Farewell Mark and thanks for your efforts

scotty said:
This season we have been totally up and down, our attacking play is the best i have seen for over ten years,our defence the weakest for a number of years, yet still we are challenging for a champs league place, semi of carling cup. Hughes has been paid off, for his silence, i am gutted he was not able to fulfill his ambition...i mean whee do they really expect us to be after there investment, bleeding top of the premie league....Farewell Mark and thanks for your efforts
I think you need to go back to school.

Barker said:
scotty said:
I think you need to go back to school.

School, no just tad pissed

being a city fan for over 30yrs yrs, i can say hughes was never gona last long when new owners took over, hughes has a great record when limited talent. aka wales and limited funds aka blackburn, come on, A 47% win ratio, it simply isnt gd enough!!!.
people go on about 2 loses, but what about 8 draws, these days in premiership a draw is as gd as a loss.
never been a fan of hughes, prehaps its his red days that put me off, but some of his tactics have been mind boggling.
yes the club have should have gone about it another way, espec as rumours mancini had signed 2wks ago. but tbh gd riddance and shut door on way out.

i know we used to average, but 47% win ratio with unlimted funds??, do me favour

Must have got fed up with 3-3s 4-3s
gone for italian 0-0 1-1 great to be british
now we can have snore draws instead of score draws !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.