Hughes In/Out Threads. I love em!

Cheltblue

The single most important issues for most fans right now is whether we have the right manager to take us forward or if we have got an inncapable, inexperienced manager who is taking us in the wrong direction.

So why do so many posters rant for the 'mods' every time a Hughes in/out thread comes out.

They make for some of the most emotional and passionate feelings that get posted on here and the reading is often fascinating. There is no doubt that every poster down to the last wants what they believe is best for City and regardless of opinion, it doesnt make one person any more passionate a fan than an other.

So i say, if it concerns that many of us (which it obviously does looking at the amount of posts per 'Hughes' thread) then live and let live, post and let post. We are all City to the core, we just have different views on reaching the same goal.

And im not sitting on the fence here. Over the past couple of weeks i have moved accross to the 'out' camp. But i have now pulled back as i realise how critical the next 3 games are to City and to Hughes. So for the next 3 games at least, he has my full support. Cmon the mighty blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.